The cube ball.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Kitty Pictures.

Drew these in school. Yeah, I think I explained all this junk in the preceding post... indeed. Um... so yaah... guh. I now need to clean up the area surrounding my computer because it's a huge mess, and I can't go to sleep until it is done. Hoorah. One's holding a basket, and I... I dunno. The other one's doing a thumbs up. All right. Yeah... a horrible one, but whatever. It was a quick sketch... type dealy.

Oh, and what a good episode of 90210 it was. We found out the true identity of Emily Valentine. CAH-RAZY. I never liked her... I think I've developped a sort of crush on Brandon. Haha. So yes. This uploading happened much later than 90210 was over. But oh well. I had other things to do. Like not upload things. More tomorrow, most likely. We'll see if I actually do work or not.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Dreamlover said...

I loved Brandon, but secretly adored the Ian Ziering character, what was his name again?

Blond curly hair, hmm hmm good!

Also, you are sooo talented!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Katy said...

Steve! You liked Steve?! Well he does have a sweet side. Hehehe.

Thanks! *blush* :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home