The cube ball.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Emo Kid Efrum. Drawn by hand. OMG. Ha. Yeah... I dunno. I just wanted to test out colours on him. Meh.










sketch #1... I dunno. I had just bought some snazzy new pens... the short one with the curly-ish hair is I guess supposed to be me, and the other girl is my friend Jessica...? Although... doesn't really look like her anymore. Meh. And of course Efrum.








Um. Yeah. I dunno. I saw this cat's hair right before I got to sleep... and I was like... crap... I should just go draw that so I can sleep. So I did. I know it's crap... everything's crap. I'm working on it though. Meh. I'm going to go try and draw this cat with Illustrator now... and maybe make up some more... critters. I've been reading too much Peter & Company. It's cute. I enjoy it. And if that doesn't work out, I'll draw another one of my brother's comics. And post whatever comes out of whatever. I dunno if this blog will last. I'm not that good... heh. Whatever. Less talky more pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home